What is the importance of a 3-day comprehensive Sinus Graft course versus a 1-day course? Where a 1-day course may only familiarize you with Sinus Grafting concepts, a 3-day course at Pikos Institute can make predictable Sinus Grafting the foundation for a growing surgically-capable practice, for most any clinician.
We welcome you to join us for our upcoming Sinus Graft Course. Click Here for More Information
• How often is a Sinus Graft part of the treatment plan?
• Can you incorporate Sinus Graft protocol in to your practice?
• Can performing Sinus Grafts be predictable?
• Would you like to know how to comfortably manage a perforated membrane or other possible complications related to Sinus Grafts?
• How can the causes of Sinus Graft failure be avoided or eliminated?
• Can treatment planning be properly taught within the constraints of a 1-day course?
• Can a 1-day Sinus Graft course facilitate properly understanding rationale for whether a lateral or crestal approach would used for Sinus Grafting?
• Must a Sinus Graft be aborted due to perforated membrane?
• Can we graft in the presence of pathology?
• Do you think you, your patients and your practice can benefit from my 30+ years of experience performing over 1200 grafts and placement of over 23,000 implants? These are questions answered and techniques that can be learned only in a 3-day comprehensive Sinus Graft course.
We welcome you to join us for our upcoming session. Click Here for More Information