Athens, Greece - Alveolar Ridge Regenerative Strategies: Single Tooth to Full Arch Reconstruction.
This full day clinical based presentation will cover evidence based alveolar ridge strategies from single tooth extraction site management to full arch reconstruction of both maxillary and mandibular arches. It will draw from the speaker’s 34 years of full time private practice experience, and will include complete case presentations that will focus on the synergy of hard and soft tissue grafting principles. The concept of the Hybrid SurgeonTM will be discussed. It will also feature the work flow and protocols for fully guided full arch immediate reconstruction.
This clinically based presentation will include but not be limited to the following topics:
- Horizontal and vertical bone grafting concepts
- Extraction site management protocols
- Tissue engineering: use of bioactive modifiers and recombinant proteins for intraoral grafting
- Osseodensification and its clinical application
- Sinus grafting both lateral and crestal approaches
- Sinus grafting in the presence of pathology
- Bone grafting complications
- Fully guided full arch reconstruction protocols
After this presentation course attendees will:
- Understand the key principles of alveolar ridge reconstruction from single tooth to full arch
- Understand the sequence and application of hard and soft tissue grafting protocols for alveolar ridge reconstruction
- Understand the complications of alveolar ridge reconstruction